The Interdisciplinary Research Network Urban Waters connects partners who share an interest in the future of rivers, streams, lakes and ponds in cities, their conservation and sustainable management, as well as their revitalisation. The research network is open to scientists, planners and practitioners from research institutions, universities, authorities, planning offices, companies, environmental organisations and other initiatives. Become a partner!
Main aims of Urban Waters:
- Encourage joint research and implementation projects
- Foster the exchange on urban waters
- Support the transfer of scientific knowledge into practice, politics and society
- Contribute to cultural events and formats, e.g. Flussfilmfest Berlin
- Increase the international visibility of research on urban waters and sustainable water management in Berlin
Feel free to contact us!